The Ray D. Anderson Court Residential Treatment Center is a 24/7 residential facility. We have various day, evening, and overnight schedules available. We accept applicants for both full and part time positions. New employees are subject to a probationary employment period.
The current Part time Resident Monitor starting hourly wage is $8.25.
The current Full time Resident Monitor starting hourly wage is $12.32.
Summary of Duties
- Monitors the daily activities of residents who are court ordered to complete an inpatient treatment program at a community correction facility.
- Maintains required documentation on resident behavior and attendance at required activities.
- Provides leadership and models appropriate, prosocial behavior.
- Assists in transporting residents as required.
- GED or High School Diploma
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to pass random drug screens
- Clear criminal history for the past 10 years
- Not currently on probation or parole
- Must be able to work some weekends and holidays
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $8.25 to $12.32 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Graveyard (Preferred)
Hours per week: