- It is expected that the employee demonstrate behavior consistent with the Core Values while supporting the strategic plan, goals and direction of the Performance Improvement Process (PIP) at Blessing Hospital.
- Clerks are responsible for a variety of tasks in the call center, nourishment area, assigned nursing unit, and kitchen as assigned.
- The following skills are required: Customer Service Skills, phone etiquette, ability to work without supervision, organizational skills, basic therapeutic diet knowledge, and ability to utilize multiple technical devices including iPads, computers, and applications, ability to have a strong presence in front of patients with a variety of illnesses, and ability to work on their feet for a 12 hours shift.
- The following skills are preferred: Knowledge of Illinois Sanitation
- HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE OR EQUIVALENT PREFERRED
- Pay Status:
Blessing Health System provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Blessing Health System complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Blessing Health System expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Blessing Health System's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.