Do you love the outdoors, have a passion for food, and want to spend your summer working with a group of great people? Feed your career with The Nutrition Group and apply today for our seasonal position as a Food Service Director at a summer camp!
Who is The Nutrition Group?
We are a full-service food and facilities management company founded in 1975. The Nutrition Group’s family of support services includes K-12 Meal Services, Commissary, Custodial and Maintenance Management, Business and Industry, and Consulting. Currently, we operate in Florida, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, & Michigan.
The Nutrition Group is a people oriented company that prides itself on the long-term relationships we’ve established with clients, customers, employees, and vendors.
About the Job:
The Nutrition Group has an open position of Assistant Food Service Director for Heritage Reservation, a Boy Scouts of America premier destination in the Laurel Highlands. As the Assistant Food Service Director, you would be in assisting in the management of the food service program for the camp from June to August and working with campers and staff at Heritage Reservation.
Duties to include:
- Cost and inventory controls
- Staff Management
- Accurate accounting practices
- Relationship and communication with client
- At least 1-2 year Experience in Staff Management
- Food Service Experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must obtain clearances and pass criminal background checks
- Preferred that Assistant Director stays on site
Job Type: Temporary
- Food Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly