PLAYSTUDIOS is an award-winning developer of beautiful and engaging games of chance. With content studios in the San Francisco Bay Area, Tel Aviv, and Hong Kong, we craft and care for our collection of top-ranked apps. We are growing quickly and partnering with some of the world’s largest entertainment companies. Our next product release will be a joint effort with King - the makers of Candy Crush, Bubble Witch, and Farm Heroes.
We’re looking for an experienced Associate Producer to manage the production of our free-to-play apps which include, but are not limited to, casino games, metagame, and live operations. The Producer will emphasize “on time, on budget and on target” delivery of all projects to the market while aligning with the business goals. The Associate Producer works with the Product Manager to define the project, get it “approved” by the various stakeholders, define and secure required resources, define schedules in consultation with the various parties, track production and development against timelines, maintain communication and flow of information to the entire project team, engage in problem solving, identify and mitigate risk, tackle issues as they arise, and keep in mind the bigger picture context of how the project fits into the company’s strategic and business goals. .
- Scope proposals, develop project plans, and carry digital projects through to completion within specified brand guidelines.
- Manage multiple large-scale, complex games, and mobile apps from concept through launch and beyond including maintenance, updates, enhancements, refreshes and redesigns.
- Manage day-to-day production, and cross-functional needs, while enforcing the overall vision for the direction and quality of the products or projects.
- Work with Product Management craft P&L for new game initiatives.
- Oversee project team of designers, developers, and QA (in-house and contractors) to execute the product plan using Agile Methodology.
- Help drive and ensure development and QA processes, overall product quality, and testing.
- Has complete ownership/accountability of the project cost (cost estimates, approved budgets), execution (production management) and delivery (on time, on budget).
- Create, maintain, and communicate realistic project schedules and status reports.
- Manage the flow of assets, information, and deliverables between internal teams, external developers, and project stakeholders.
- Juggle ongoing Live Operations releases and bigger feature releases.
- Stay on top of Facebook, iOS, Android, Kindle, Windows Phone, and other social/mobile and payment platforms policies and processes.
Benefits and Perks:
- 2+ years game production experience.
- 2+ years experience managing as a producer free-to-play social and/or mobile games products.
- Track record of producing successful online/facebook/mobile games.
- Strong Project management background.
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple teams across multiple functions such as product, marketing, development, creative, content, QA, and more.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail, with a proven ability to schedule and successfully manage to that schedule.
- Ability to work well with offsite cross-functional teams.
- Adept at problem solving and able to adapt quickly to changing business needs/timelines to make decisions and meet quality standards.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and multiple team members, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Team player and self-starter with high level of initiative.
- Enthusiastic game player and a passion for creating innovative, fun and compelling games and gaming experiences
- Understanding of Facebook, iOS, Android, Kindle, Windows Phone, and other social/mobile and payment platforms and app update policies and processes.
- Strong analytical capabilities in Excel and PowerPoint
- 100% Health Benefits coverage for you and your dependents!
- Great Downtown Austin location near awesome dining options and a vibrant nightlife
- Employee-driven entertainment, game nights, and team-building events throughout the year
- Catered lunches throughout the week
- Open, creative office space
- Free employee parking
- Casual startup-like environment
- Good work-life balance
- Flexible vacation policy
- A great place to work. Come by to find out for yourself!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class team and bring our exciting games to even more fans worldwide.