You believe that clear, effective communications is critical in everything we do. You believe that written, oral, and visual communications are equally important in the delivery of a message. You work hard to build relationships and create excellent, cohesive teams. You feel passionate about promoting positive social change through your work. You connect to your client’s mission and feel personally invested in their success. You see challenges as opportunities and are persistent in finding solutions that work. If this sounds familiar, we are looking for you!
You will work on a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment to provide strategic communications, change management, and social marketing for behavior change solutions to our client’s challenges. As a member of our team, you’ll be a trusted advisor to our clients and learn to identify and anticipate their needs and propose communications, social marketing, and change management solutions. You will seek information and knowledge internal and external to the team and you will develop, produce, and evaluate communications products and materials – such as newsletters, leadership talking points, fact sheets, FAQs, stakeholder briefs, infographics, and blog posts.
Come empower change with us!
Build Your Career:
Consulting at Booz Allen means empowering you to provide your customers with the best support. With a consulting career at Booz Allen, you can expect:
A large business consulting community
Access to experts in virtually every field
A values-based culture that focuses on supporting employees
We have opportunities that provide stability while offering variety, so you can find the right fit for your career and your life. You’ll also have access to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000, functional and technical, books and materials. Build your technical skills and expertise through hands-on training from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite courses, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful advice. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success. With contracts across the globe in multiple industries, no matter where you want to go in your consulting career, we have the opportunities for you to get on the right path to take you there.
Nice If You Have:
- 5+ years of experience with strategic communications or social marketing
- Experience with a range of writing styles, including fact sheets, social media, formal correspondence, and campaigns
- Experience with using digital outreach and other media channels to engage stakeholders
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with organizational change management
- Experience with social marketing
- Experience in working with the DoD
- Knowledge of DoD processes and logistics
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Active Secret clearance preferred
- BA or BS degree in a related field
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and will need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.