Are you looking for an exciting new career in the fast-growing Clean Technology space?
The ORCA technology replaces traditional truck and bin collection systems and enables companies and institutions to recycle food waste onsite. It turns food waste into environmentally safe water that flows straight into the municipal sewage system. The technology is compact, odorless, efficient and significantly less expensive because it takes trucking and tipping fees out of the process.
- Maintain and repair equipment to company standards in your service area.
- Maintain relationships with new and existing customers.
- Repair and refurbish equipment that has been returned to the warehouse.
- Prepare new equipment for shipment.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Mechanically inclined (technical background).
- Technologically inclined (comfortable with computers and various tech).
- Valid driver’s licence (with a clean abstract).
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision in a fast paced, multi-faceted environment.
- Must be available to occasionally work after regular business hours and on weekends.
- This is a part-time position with minimum hours guaranteed per month.
- This position reports directly to our Service Manager.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- equipment repair: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)