Located on the shores of North Carolina’s largest private lake, Lake Toxaway Country Club is defined by its historical charm and refined Southern elegance. As the social hub of this picturesque mountain community, the Club provides a scenic backdrop for members to gather with friends and family to create cherished memories that will last a lifetime. Lake Toxaway is a private, gated mountain community located just minutes from Cashiers, Highlands and Brevard N.C. in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Lake Toxaway Certified Group Fitness Instructor
The Group Fitness Instructor provides cutting-edge group fitness instruction through a variety of entertaining, educational, and fun classes promoting fitness and positive self-esteem in a safe environment. They act as a fitness resource for class participants and maintains positive relationships with members to encourage continued class attendance.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets class members and ensures participants sign in for each class and verifies roster at the end of each class
- Develops positive relationships with class participants by teaching a variety of challenging and entertaining group fitness classes
- Educates class participants on correct form and alternative moves during the fitness routine
- Attentively listens to members, answer questions, and engage in conversation before and after classes
- Assist with cleaning and organizing space before and after each Group Fitness class
- Promotes other club activities, services and programs while specifically encouraging participation for Group Fitness classes
- Preferred certifications in Group Fitness, Personal Training, Older Adult/Senior Fitness
- Preferred experience in one or more of the following: Group Fitness Instruction, Personal Training, Older Adult/Senior Training, Post and Prehab Training, TRX, ActivMotion Bar, Barre, Pilates Mat, etc.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $50.00 to $60.00 /hour
- Certified Fitness Instructor (Required)
Full Time Opportunity: