Hostwinds is changing the face of the hosting industry from the start with a set of new standards: offering quality hosting services at a reasonable price. We pride ourselves in our great customer service to our clients. We provide a full gambit of services from basic hosting, to enterprise cloud deployments. We are developing new cutting edge technologies and are looking for new team members who share our passion.
We are looking for senior frontend engineers to join our growing development team, and help us to build amazing systems that allow our clients to interface with our cloud products and services with ease.
You will be leading other frontend engineering team members to help create new systems that better allow our client’s to interact with our growing range of products and services. We are looking for individuals who are obsessed with producing high quality code. We take pride in our work, and we work hard to ensure that everything we produce is the optimal solution for the problem at hand. If you are looking to work with a growing company, where you can see the impact of your work every day, then we might be a great fit for you!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or 4+ years professional frontend web development experience.
- Experience with ReactJS, Redux
- Experience with Typescript
- Understanding of Modern build tools (Webpack, etc.)
- Experience with modern testing frameworks (Such as jest)
- Experience driving software projects, including design, implementation, and deployment
- Able to dive into the source code of front end libraries to debug, patch, and extend them when necessary
- Can articulate the risks and benefits of various front-end libraries, frameworks, and toolsets
- Proficient in a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns. Knows when (and when not) to use front-end software design patterns (e.g., asynchronicity, data binding, modules, objects, promises).
- Experience working with various REST API's
- Strong Leadership and Mentoring Skills
- Understands how to optimize the delivery of code and assets (e.g., images, fonts) to a browser or device (e.g., lazy loading assets, using CDNs, caching, compression, static rendering (Gatsby), etc.).
- Understanding of how to Optimize and Design Complex Asset Compilation Pipelines.
Technologies We Use:
Why work for us:
- Benefits (Medical, Vision and Dental) after 60 days of employment!
- Free parking at our Seattle office
- Generous PTO & Holiday Pay
Position located in Seattle office, we do not offer telecommuting. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. We do not offer visa sponsorship.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 - $175,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- ReactJS, Redux: 2 years (Preferred)
- Tukwila, WA 98168 (Required)
- Will you now or in the future require a visa sponsorship?
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible