- Executes the design of high-level custom business proposals and marketing collateral for Franklin Street’s business development, sales, and leasing initiatives.
- Develops and implements effective and creative strategies for assigned business line and each geographic market to promote Franklin Street’s market position and growth priorities.
- Works with Line President’s and other business producers to maintain lists of upcoming business development leads and projects. Works with supervisor to prioritize appropriately.
- Collaborates with other production support associates to gathering information and materials and solve any potential issues related to putting together effective proposals and presentations.
- Effectively extends company communication and PR content through traditional, and new digital media and into new business channels to support business objectives.
- Ensures that creative efforts are integrated with, and leveraging broader marketing and communication strategies.
- Serves under the Corporate Brand Manager as an extension of the brand across the firm and geographic offices for assigned business unit.
- Ensures all creative strategies and messages protect the firm’s reputation and are consistent with Franklin Street’s branding initiatives, marketing, communications and style guide policy.
- Upholds corporate practices consistently across the markets and with external vendors.
- Creates partnerships with other creative professionals throughout the community to leverage ideas and creativity.
- Maintains a network of local and national printers and vendors to assist with Franklin Street-hired projects.
- Authors and leads the layout and design of materials and deliverables for all property marketing.
- Maintains organized files to adhere to file structure nomenclature and archives files for later use.
- Manages photography edits, corrections, and resolution. Leads internal proofs as necessary.
- Pre-presses projects and organizes files for print production.
- Attends press checks as needed, has a solid understanding of the printing process, finishing techniques, paper quality trends/knowledge and can review proofs.
- Works as a member of the Franklin Street team to establish strong partnerships and buy-in with key internal stakeholders.
- Becomes and stays informed about market trends, pending new business wins, and closed transactions.
- Works on special projects and performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Experience developing creative strategies and managing project timelines.
- Demonstrated success managing project budgets and cost estimates.
- Project management, editing and professional writing skills.
- Experience in creative collaboration as a member of a creative team is a plus.
- Comfortable presenting the brand in a group setting with the use and knowledge of multimedia.
- Ability to organize use of time on deadline-driven efforts, exercise sound judgment and work in a self- directed manner.
- Demonstrated success working with printers, photographers, and other vendors.
- Basic copyrighting and editing skills required.
- Willingness and ability to abide by the Franklin Street core values: Collaboration, Integrity, Hard Work, and Accountability.
- Commercial Real Estate or Commercial Insurance industry related experience a plus.
- Candidates will be required to provide creative credentials – samples of three best pieces of work as well as active contacts in traditional and digital channels.
- Advanced level of proficiency in computer skills including Adobe Creative Cloud, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and other Adobe products. Microsoft Office Suite, and internet / application software is required along with a willingness and ability to learn new software programs.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university or college preferred. Degree in communications, graphic design, marketing, public relations, or related creative or technical field is preferred.
- Formal coursework in InDesign, Adobe creative suite and other related software strongly preferred.
At Franklin Street, we achieve success with a collaborative company culture – hiring top professionals sharing our value for integrity, hard work, and accountability.
For more information on Franklin Street, please visit www.FranklinSt.com.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company sponsored philanthropy events.
Recent Awards Include:
- Fast 100 Award honoring the fastest 100 Fastest Growing companies in the State of Florida
- Fast 50 Award honoring the 50 Fastest Growing companies in Tampa Bay – Tampa Bay Business Journal – 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016
- Tampa Bay Chamber of Commerce – Small Business of the Year Finalist 2013
- Tampa Bay Times – Best Places to Work Award 2013
- Best Places to Work Award Finalist – Tampa Bay Business Journal 2012 & 2013
- Real Estate Forum Magazine – cover feature 2016 “Best Bosses” edition – Andrew Wright, CEO
- 40 under 40 Award, Real Estate Forum Magazine - Andrew Wright, CEO
- 25 to Watch in 2015, Tampa Bay Business Journal – Andrew Wright, CEO
- Satisfacts National Award Winner for Resident Feedback Performance – 2014
- Top Volunteer Workplace 2014 – United Way Suncoast
- Corporate Philanthropy Award Finalist – Tampa Bay Business Journal 2015, 2016