Nestlé Coffee Partners is on a mission to elevate how our consumers experience coffee. With brands like Starbucks, Nescafe, Chameleon Cold-Brew, and Blue Bottle, our diverse product portfolio is brimming with rich and fulfilling opportunities for motivated individuals passionate about sharing their love of coffee and the moments it creates. Our Seattle office provides an inspiring and high-energy work environment that fuels our fast-paced growth, and our flexible, field-based positions across the country ensure that we’re fully immersed and positioned to pioneer the coffee market. Across our organization, we’re creating a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Together, we’ll brew remarkable thing
Job Summary and Mission
The Senior Pricing Analyst contributes to Nestlé Starbucks Coffee by evaluating and recommending business strategies involving base and promotional pricing and trade funds management to deliver profitable revenue, volume and share growth for the company.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Leads the analysis on the effectiveness of trade promotion spend and assesses the impact of pricing changes
- Serves as subject matter expert on use of IRI syndicated data tools to analyze historical activity, category trends and industry pricing to make recommendations on pricing and promotional strategies to help drive business unit objectives.
- Develops and leads the analysis/interpretation of large amounts of data and draws clear, actionable conclusions to build synthesized plans for both brand and customer trade promotion and pricing activities.
- Conducts strong profit, gross margin, and ROI analysis when making pricing recommendations for both list price and promoted price recommendations to senior leaders and field teams.
- Lead contact for customer account teams for pricing recommendations and actions.
Summary of Experience
- Minimum 2+ years of functional experience in pricing, finance or business analysis
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with data modeling, syndicated data
- Bachelor’s degree required
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional business partners, both within the Seattle office and Field Team partners.
- Communicates data in easy to digest insight and stories
- Financial understanding and discipline when constructing pricing and promotion plans and initiatives.
- Ability to model and analyze pricing and promotion trends, activity and strategies.
- Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Preferred experience in statistical modeling.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.