Position is responsible for information assurance (IA) design, testing, compliance, documentation, and compliance of computing infrastructures. Position requires both demonstrated sustained technical leadership leading engineering teams and proven hands on experience in Linux, Windows, and Cisco enterprise switches, routers, and firewalls. Specific responsibilities include:
- Use of IA tools including ACAS, SCCs, and STIGs
- Complete IA documentation and CDRLs (DIACAP/RMF)
- Designing networks to meet IA policy and implementation requirements
- Configuring network devices to meet IA STIG requirements
- Evaluating network designs and devices for IA vulnerabilities
- Evaluating Linux and Windows computing platform devices for IA vulnerabilities
- Hands on Linux and Windows configuration with IBM Blade Servers and other x86 platforms
- Report out to Functional Leadership and Program Management
- Work directly with IA customers on security design, implementation, and compliance
- Travel to various sites and installations for IA testing and meetings (CSEDS, NSWC, Ship Yards)
- Support for travel up to 25% of the time
- Testing at LM and CSEDS including nights and weekends
Position requires candidate have a CISSP certification. A thorough understanding of the CISSP domains is required. Cisco, Linux, and Windows certification is desired.
Core understanding of security concepts as it relates to the CISSP certification.
Expertise in securing at least one of the following:
Linux, Windows, or Cisco.
CISSP certification, BS or BA,
IA tools (ACAS, SCAP, SCC, eMass, STIG Viewer)
Min. 5 yrs related exp
Technical Certification, Requirements Analysis, DOORS, SysML, and other system engineering practices
DoD secret level clearance, or ability to obtain/maintain security clearance which requires a US Citizenship.
AS&T is an EOE - M/F/D/V
AS&T Offers a first class benefits package, competitive salary and bonus incentives.
AS&T is an EOE - M/F/D/V AS&T
Offers a first class benefits package, competitive salary and bonus incentives.