Our Company, a small accounting firm, is looking to fill the position of Administrative Assistant. A successful applicant must be able to work in an unsupervised area assisting professional staff as well as working with clients as receptionist. Tax season requires additional hours while summer hours can be flexible. As the office is small, duties will be extremely varied. Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits available.
- Receptionist duties including answering phones, greeting clients.
- Assemble tax returns giving due care to insure that all essential information is properly included.
- Filing – both paper and digital files.
- Assembling and binding financial statements.
- Creating and managing client appointments during tax season.
- Client billings using industry specific software.
- Data entry in Quickbooks and other software.
- Typing from dictation.
- Various other office duties.
Attributes required for the position:
- Friendly and outgoing personality to make clients feel at home.
- Detail oriented.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and able to learn new software.
- Able to work extended hours during tax season (February – April)
- Be flexible and work as part of a team.
Job Type: Full-time
- Data Entry: 1 year
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year
- High school or equivalent