Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
The Commercial Product Trainer is responsible for planning, developing, and delivering product training programs to internal employees and dealership staff resulting in increased sales. The trainer analyzes product training needs to support the strategic Sales and Marketing plans and evaluates current training programs to ensure alignment with the objectives.
- This position will be required to script, shoot, produce and edit product videos and photographs in order to support marketing content needs
- Design and develop Commercial Training documentation of assigned agricultural products through research, analysis, and interpretation of engineering information
- Sourcing demo equipment and land as needed for marketing content creation
- Proactively collaborate with platform Marketing managers and Technical Training team to monitor product evolution and update product training documentation. Ensure that product training is complete and accurate for existing products and developed for new products.
- Translate technical product information into "value, features, benefits, and return on investment" for salesmen and customer understanding
- Deliver commercial product training to dealer organization
- Collaborate with Sales staff to identify and satisfy local training needs
- Produce innovative methods of teaching and training to elevate learning results
- Coordinate the activity of external suppliers in preparation of literature and or training materials ensuring the objectives of timing and cost
- Complete analysis on market and competitive precision products to develop selling tips supporting CNH dealer sales effectiveness
- Responsible for delivering "Train the Trainer" sessions to CNH Industrial employees
- Aid and coordinate the development and launch of web-based training modules and blended learning
Candidate must be open to traveling at least 30%. Candidate will also be required to lift and move heavy media equipment, as needed.
Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Education, Training, Business Management or related degree
A minimum of 2 years combined experience in direct training, instruction, education or product management (gained by working in a field sales position).
In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, we will also consider an Associate's degree in Agriculture, Education, Training, Business Management or related degree type, with a minimum of 4 years of combined experience in direct training, instruction, education or product management (gained by working in a field sales position).
Minimum 1 year of working knowledge and experience within the agriculture/farming, machinery or heavy equipment industries.
Minimum 1 year of scripting, shooting, and editing both videos and photographs for marketing material creation
Willingness to travel requirement at 30%, domestic and international
Ability to lift and move heavy media equipment as needed
The preferred candidate will have experience with the following:
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Experience using Drones, GoPros, and still cameras
Self-starter, demonstrates initiative and commitment to quality training ethics and increase sales and customer satisfaction.
Knowledge of farming operations and competitive market knowledge is a plus.
Proficiency in both PowerPoint and Word is required, with a basic understanding of Excel.
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.