- Project Management
- Adobe Photoshop
- Business Analysis
Nuveen is the investment management arm of TIAA. It is one of the largest global asset managers with specialist knowledge across a wide array of asset classes, including fixed income, equities and alternatives. Nuveen is driven not only by the independent investment processes across the firm, but also the insights, risk management, analytics and other tools and resources a truly world-class platform provides. As a global asset manager, our mission is to work in partnership with our clients to create outcome-focused solutions to help them secure their financial future. For more information about the firm please visit our website at www.Nuveen.com
You would be part of the Digital Strategy team which is responsible for the development of improved e-commerce and website environment, solutions architecture and tools. This team creates and drives the vision, strategic development, deployment, and support of websites, applications and integrated marketing initiatives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- As a lead content manager, you would create pages, administer and manage components, templates, static files, workflow, sitemap and help optimize images for websites and perform periodic review of the website.
- Manage and monitor daily operations, website performance and workflows related to the content management system (CMS) and address any concerns around content changes and content expiry.
- Follow industry best practices to devise web content strategy that aligns with company’s wider goals.
- Create and maintain digital content marketing calendar to ensure regular content updates are performed in a timely manner on the website.
- Assist on projects as a business analyst and may include project management and detailed analysis work.
- Provide other business support and produce documentation as needed.
- Participate in development sprints and collaborate with digital product managers to align with strategic goals.
- Manage and optimize necessary tagging on the website.
- Preferably 3-5 years of content management experience in creating pages, templates, administering components, role-based permissions and configuring workflows.
- Experienced in authoring and publishing content using any major content management system like Sitecore.
- Experienced in troubleshooting CMS related issues.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop for image optimization, resizing, cropping, for entry into CMS’s.
- Experienced in managing content and administration activities of major websites.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and communication skills.
- Self-directed and motivated individual with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent communication (written and oral), with senior leaders and peers, facilitation, interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Interest in/knowledge of Financial Services Industry
- Project management and business analyst experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it’s our commitment. Read more about the Equal Employment Opportunity Law.
If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email Careers Help.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.