Work with the Booz Allen corporate team to support firm-wide audiovisual (A/V) and technical efforts as an A/V professional. Provide technical, engineering, integration project management, and maintenance support for both Booz Allen and client facilities. Apply expertise in the A/V field, including Webcasting, VTC, and collaboration support. Work with other Booz Allen staff organizations to provide technical support for internal meeting or collaboration spaces, conferences, and other hoteling resources. Maintain advanced expertise in networking and IT and interact regularly with and provide support for government clients and other high-level executives. This position requires the ability to work rotating hours, including evenings, and provide occasional weekend support.
- 2+ years of experience with A/V technologies
- 2+ years of experience with performing hands-on technical aspects of AV and control system equipment
- 2+ years of experience in customer service, including interacting with government and high-level executive audiences
- 2+ years of experience with IT
- 2+ years of experience with technical VTC endpoints
- 2+ years of experience with live event support
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- AA or AS degree
- CTS Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.