Division Support of Meadowood Mission:
To establish Meadowood Napa Valley as the premier experience for enjoyment of California Wine Country Cuisine. To be innovative in exceeding the needs of our guests and to provide a consistent level of quality in food, beverage, and service in a style that reflects the positioning of Meadowood Napa Valley in the top tier of our market place and inspires our guests to return.
As Banquet Houseperson, you will:
- Set up and breakdown of events on and off Meadowood property ensuring set up according to Banquet Event Order.
- Ensure supplies are available according to the Banquet Event Order and equipment is set up and functioning properly.
- Periodically tidy the space, clearing away dishes, straightening furnishings, and refreshing soiled linen throughout the event.
- Keep track of event supplies, equipment and carefully store furnishings when not in use, promptly reporting major repair and maintenance needs to supervisor.
- Complete minor repairs, and cleaning in order to maintain functioning and presentable equipment
- Required to work weekends and holidays. Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Heavy work - Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and /or 50 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- High school education or equivalent is required
- Three months of hospitality or event company experience helpful.
- Basic math and English written and verbal communication skills is required
- Valid California Driver’s License
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- California Driver License (Required)