CAMP WICOSUTA is looking for Coaches to teach tennis, soccer, volleyball, basketball, field hockey, archery, lacrosse and softball for our 100th summer.
We are a traditional four-week sleep-away camp for girls in Hebron, New Hampshire located on Newfound Lake that offers two sessions.
Our philosophy is based on providing the "3 C's": Confidence, Competence & Community. Our goal is for every camper to walk away feeling confident in herself, and competent in her abilities in any number of areas. We teach these skills in a physically and emotionally safe community in which our campers are challenged to move past their self-set limits
As a camp counselor at Wico, you will live in a cabin with 6-12 campers and 2-3 adults and work at a specific activity area during the day. A camp counselor at Wicosuta is like a working parent; you go to work during the day (teaching at your activity area) and have responsibilities within your cabin “at home.”
Looking for staff for our athletics department! Teach kids 7-15 of varying abilities.
- Must be available June 16, 2020-August 17, 2020 (dates vary depending on position).
To find out more about spending a summer working at Wico, visit our website at www.campwicosuta.com/staff or check out our video https://vimeo.com/311464514.
Perks (n.) the good stuff you get for working hard.
1. If you work at Wicosuta, you also live at Wico (so no paying rent). We will feed you three meals a day (with lots of variety and snacks). 2. Getting dressed is easy-we provide you with 8+ Staff shirts, and your laundry is done for you (washed, dried, folded) once a week. 3. You will work alongside people from all over the world who will become lifelong friends. That means you will have a reason to visit (and free places to stay) different parts of the world when summer is over!
Job Types: Temporary, Internship, Contract
Full Time Opportunity:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative