What Brought You Here
- Daily Pay Options: We offer the ability for you to access up to 50% of the wages already earned, daily, prior to the bi-weekly pay day.
- Monday – Friday; some weekend availability - nights
- Benefits startingDAY ONE!
- Pay Rate: $15-$17 hourly
Who You Are:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- All production workers are expected to be available to work in all areas of production
- Flexible work availability (typically Monday through Friday with occasional weekends)
- Regular and predictable attendance, the ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job
What You Will Be Doing:
Loader/Unloader (Production Laborer)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES(other duties may be assigned):
- Move glass from, tables, furnace, rolling racks, delivery trucks, or wood crates for eight or more hours, daily
- Transport of materials including glass from one position/location to another in an effort to expedite the production process
- Read and attach appropriate labels and tags to product
- Quality inspection, operating equipment, and/or manually maneuvering equipment
- Understand layout of the facility to ensure proper product flow
- Perform different job functions on a rotating basis
- Inspect product for any abnormalities and notifying supervisor immediately of any issues (fabrication issues, logo placement, etc.)
- Utilize a tape measure to ensure product is within the product specifications
- Maintain a safe and clean work area
Truliteoffers the most comprehensive benefit coverage in the industry. We give our employeesimmediate accesstohealth, dental, vision and life insurance benefits, as well as provideshort/long-term disabilitycoverage to protect you financially if injured on the job.
We are pleased to offer a comprehensive wellness initiative that includes access to a percentage of your pay daily, if needed, and a progressive financial training program.
Stay with us for a year and your401k employer match is 100% vestedand immediately becomes part of your ever improving financial plan. This is also true for those who select and contribute to theirHealth Savings Account. We match on both employee and family coverage to help cover out-of-pocket expenses and if unused continues to grow until needed. The employer match for your HSA, if you choose to participate, is alsovested immediately at 100%,improving your financial health.
Trulite bears most of the cost of your benefits. We structured these benefits because we care not only about your physical well-being but your financial health and welfare too. Let us show you whyTrulitevalues you as an employee and how we will help you achieve financial independence.