Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to help build a system that will support a software development and integration project for DoD client efforts and implement strategy, architecture, and design for integrated enterprise solutions? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We’re looking for a developer with the skills needed to build full life cycle process-oriented software development and integration support using Agile or iterative methodologies to support the design, development, and implementation of Web-based software components. from vision to production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need a full-stack developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques, and identify needed system improvements. Using conduct software design, operating architecture integration, software development, code scans, and infrastructure upgrades, you’ll work with the development team to support a software development and integration project. You’ll analyze the needs and the environment to help make sure the solution the team considers the current architecture and operating environment as well as future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build systems to change the management and deployment of applications in DoD approved hosting environments for the better.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 1+ years of experience with software programming with C#, Java, .NET, Python, Perl, or Ruby
- 1+ years of experience with a web design framework, including Bootstrap or Materialize
- Knowledge of responsive web design principles
- Knowledge of operating and deploying web applications in cloud environments
- TS/SCI clearance
- BS degree in Information Systems or CS
- Experience in working with a CSS pre-processor or build system, including SASS or LESS
- Experience in working with Java technologies, including Java Servlet Pages (JSPs), Spring framework, Spring MVC, or Spring Boot
- Knowledge of analyzing static code and supporting the remediation of findings from code scans
- Knowledge of Java frameworks, including Spring, Hibernate, and JSPs
- Knowledge of DoD software development practices
- Knowledge of static code analysis capabilities
- Knowledge of DoD information assurance and security policies
- Knowledge of the DoD commercial cloud hosting policy
- CISSP or Security+ Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
access to experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.