Central Maine Motors Auto Group is a mid-sized automobile dealership in Waterville, Maine. Our vision is to be known as the most reputable dealership in Maine to purchase and service new and used vehicles. To help us with this vision, we're looking to hire two full-time Sales & Marketing Attendants. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys photography, sales and Marketing to join a family-owned business with an excellent reputation in the industry!
As a Sales/Marketing Attendant, you will be responsible for accurate and timely processing of all photography & Videos of all vehicles on the lot (New & Used). This position is to assist the sales teams in delivering the ultimate customer experience. Greet and provide courteous service to our customers and associates.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Photograph all new & used vehicles and video the oldest vehicles on the lot and intensely merchandise.
- Maintenance & presentation of lot; line up vehicles for marketing purposes, display certification and sale tags, no holes on the line, vehicles have been rotated and are displayed correctly, use of the key track system (Lock Box reporting) and ensuring all vehicles are secured/locked after usage.
- Greeting Customers & refer customers to salespeople when they notice no one is helping (Eye in the sky).
- Select Vehicles that will be displayed in showroom and responsible for the presentation of showroom.
- Help with inventory control by getting the stock numbers of all vehicles on the back line and performing inventory audits.
- Attend Sales trainings and Market products at trade shows.
COMPETETNCIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM THE JOB SUCCESSFULLY
- Communication proficiency, listening, speaking and writing effectively
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Critical thinking & Deductive reasoning
- Decision Making
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-Task and work independently
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Ability to maintain Confidentiality & Trade secrets
- Ensure the dealership showroom and outside lot are presentable to customers; free of debris/trash, holes filled, tags updated, used car buyers guides hung, fueling, cleaning, and all certified vehicles tagged and secured. Keep all showroom signs and literature up to date and file all new car packets.
- Responsible for cleanliness and upkeep of showroom floor; Straighten coffee station, showroom vehicles are dusted off and presentable, update showroom signs, literature and file all new car packets.
- Assist sales getting vehicles ready for delivery; Fueled up and clean
- Shuttle vehicles and staff to and from the Reconditioning center.
- Learning technology for photography and videos & securing vehicles, learning the sales delivery process and product knowledge.
- Assisting the sales team with snow removal in winter months.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- Photography: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Waterville, ME (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts