Our mission is to serve cancer patients and our customers by dramatically improving treatment and accelerating research. Our team is building a disruptive, oncology-specific software platform that connects cancer centers across the world on a common technology infrastructure to address key healthcare challenges. Today, the Flatiron Health OncologyCloud™ platform includes the industry-leading electronic medical record for oncology, a first-of-its-kind analytics tool, patient portal, and integrated billing management. Our goal is to help cancer centers and life science companies leverage real-world oncology data at a scale and clinical depth never before seen to advance cancer care and accelerate research.
This NYC based role supports users in our NYC office, SF office, and a population of remote workers. A typical day will include responding to IT requests, configuring laptops, administration of user accounts, onboarding new hires, and contributing to the varying “whatever it takes to get the job done” needs of our team. We are a small, growing team which means there are changing priorities, and plenty of opportunities for you to learn and contribute.
As a Desktop IT Support Engineer you will:
- Provide day-to-day support and troubleshooting of Mac and Windows endpoints.
- Efficiently handle email, walk-up, and Slack IT requests.
- Onboarding and training new employees on IT systems.
- Cloud and on-prem user and permission administration.
- Provide support for facility hardware such as phones and video conference hardware (specifically Zoom Rooms).
- Asset and software license management.
- Update and add new documentation for our employees in our knowledge base, workflows, and playbooks.
- Participate in our on-call support rotation once every 4 weeks.
- Be assigned quarterly project-based work that includes creating new tools for Flatiron to use, deploying new solutions for endpoint management, developing new or updating old complex workflows, and work that contributes to our team’s short and long term objectives.
- You have 3+ years experience in enterprise IT Support.
- In-depth GSuite and Bettercloud administration experience.
- You have experience with GSuite’s API and can automate system administrative duties.
- Experience with support and administration of JAMF or SCCM, Okta, LastPass Enterprise, and Active Directory.
- Experience supporting Zoom video conference or similar technologies.
- Understanding of network protocols and services: TCP, UDP, TCP/IP and troubleshooting tools (ie ping,ipconfig, etc), DNS, DHCP.
- You are customer service driven and excel at providing the best possible user support experience.
- General A/V experience (video, audio systems, soundboards, lighting, etc).
- Don’t necessarily follow the same recipe all the time. You challenge the status quo and optimize when it makes sense.
- Like to have fun and have an approachable personality; after all, we are a service organization.
- You don’t settle for the “have you restarted your computer” fix. You want to understand the root cause of an issue.
- Apple Certified Mac Technician (ACMT) certification.
- GSuite Administrator certification.
- Previous work experience at a growing startup company.