A large Memphis corporation seeks a contract to perm Senior Financial Analyst for a Temporary to permanent contract position which begins immediately.
The qualified candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or a related field of study as well as 2-4 years (minimum) of direct experience.
Financial Analyst Job Duties:
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42.00 to $44.00 /hour
- Financial Analysis: 2 years (Required)