ABOUT THE COMPANY
A fast-paced children's gym program that builds self-esteem through various kinds of sports training, tumbling, basic gymnastics and movement, all in a fun filled environment.
At Tumbles, we understand that exercising young minds and bodies is important. So is having fun. Our goal is to make learning not only a great experience, but also a rewarding one. From four months to twelve years, our unique programs help build upon social and developmental skills in a confident and comfortable environment that’s fun for you and your Tumbler.
Enjoy making kids happy? Want to make a difference in the life of a child? Have fun making a mess with science experiments? Come work with the Tumbles Fitness/STEAM program!
kids' Fitness Gym Assistant Director
Full time management position available (MUST BE AVAILABLE evenings, and WEEKENDS- Saturday and/or Sunday)
About the Company:
The BEST recreational fitness and gymnastics programs and blowout birthday parties for children ages 4 mos. to 12 years of age. If you’ve never heard of TUMBLES, please visit us https://princeton.tumbles.net/, Instagram, or Facebook and get to know us; we’re tons of fun and love what we do!
Tumbles of Princeton is looking to hire full time, career-oriented fitness instructors to join our management team. We are looking for someone who genuinely loves children and can be silly, fun, and outgoing. It’s also important that you have a strong business sense. If you are organized, a “people person” with great leadership and customer service skills, this job is for you. As a director, you will be expected to lead and train the staff in all areas of operations. You will be leading classes, parties, camps, and events. Additional duties include admin, sales, and marketing.
· Highly energetic
· Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
· Experience working with children (Early childhood teachers, childcare, theater, cheer coach, performing art experience a plus)
· Background in Business Management, Marketing, Exercise Science, and/or fitness preferable (athletics, sports, dance, cheer, gymnastics, martial arts, theater, early childhood, or related field)
· Background in Science, Busienss Management, and/or Marketing a Plus
· Effective teaching skills
- time management
· Adept sales skills
· Clean background check
- College degree
Based on experience and certifications, plus annual bonus.
- Discounted price for childcare services on site.
- 401 K plan
- Medical Health Insurance
- Paid time off
Please send resume with a working phone number and email address.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Internship
Pay: $34,000.00 - $42,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
All customers, age 2+, must wear face-masks, receive mandatory hand-sanitizer, temperature check at arrival.
Children are kept 6-ft distance during class time.
- Do you own a car or have reliable transportation?
- Can you work weekends?
- Can you work evenings?
- Teaching: 1 year (Required)
- gymnastics: 2 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location