Full-timeEstimated: $25,000 - $34,000 a year
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Driver's License
- High school diploma or GED
Full Job Description
SequelCare of Maine is growing!
We are looking for caring, compassionate, energetic team players to join our Home Health Division as a Personal Support Specialist. We provide services for clients of all ages, throughout the state, allowing them to maintain their independence and dignity in a setting where they are most comfortable-their own homes!
SequelCare of Maine is part of a national organization, Sequel Youth and Family Services, and we have been helping families in Maine since 2010. We are a growing agency dedicated to the professional development of our programs and staff. If you’re looking for an agency to grow with, we’re it!
- Medical, dental, vision, STD & LTD, life insurance, group policies, paid time off and more to all field staff that average 30 billable hours/week
- 401k with an employee match
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive Wages
- Great work/life balance
- On Site Paid Training's/Courses/Clinical Supervision
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Ability to work near your home
- Highly supportive team
- Growth opportunities
Provides direct care home health services to meet the client's personal needs, promote the client’s comfort, and create a safe and clean environment.
- Following Plan of Care which may include personal care which may include feeding, bathing, dressing, mobility, and other services
- Meets safety needs of patients/clients and using equipment safely and property
- Observes and reports changes in the condition and needs of the client to the supervisor
- Maintains and submits documents as required by agency policy and regulatory requirements
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Experience: Willingness to be trained.
- Driver's License and Vehicle Required
Winslow, ME 04901