This individual will have the responsibility and authority to direct work performed for each project in accordance with the statement of work. This position is also directly responsible for execution of all work plans, health and safety plans and QA/QC plans. We have offices in the St. Louis, MO area. Projects cover a wide geographic area. Core Of Engineer training is a plus!
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinates field activities with the Project Manager including look ahead forecasts.
- Manages on-site operations including Subcontractor resources and Subcontractor scheduling.
- Review projected work, work in place, and project submittals for adherence to Contract Documents.
- Accepts/approves materials and supplies.
- Completes As-built record(s).
- Identify scope, schedule, cost impact of change orders. including the preparation of Requests for Information.
- Manages/monitors project quality control and related safety requirements on a day-to-day basis.
- Comprehension of Construction Drawings and Specifications.
- Strict adherence to schedules.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with multi-discipline/trade work.
- Core of Engineering Training - Construction Quality Management for Contractors
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in design/build projects, preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with federal construction projects, preferred.
- Computer Skills: Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Training: CPR/First Aid, OSHA 30 and USACE Quality control training, preferred.
- Ability to travel. Projects are located mainly in the Mid-West Region.
- Proven ability to finish work on time and with a high level of quality.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Construction Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road