- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of relevant experience in project management.
- 3+ years managing global stakeholders.
- Experience managing stakeholders in cross-functional projects.
- Experience in customer service operations.
- Travel up to 30% of the time may be required.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment where not all processes and procedures are clearly defined. Agility to change directions quickly as needed.
- Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place where people can find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
We are looking for a highly qualified Program Manager who will lead our regional virtual expansions and launches for our Virtual Customer Service (VCS) team. They will collaborate with multiple groups including Global IT, Finance, Tax, Legal, HR, Operations, etc. to launch virtual teams, explore new potential locations, understand country specific requirements for virtual operations and assist with new technology rollouts. The position involves regular communication with senior management on status, risks, and change control. Cross-team coordination, writing, project management and executive presentation skills are essential.
This job can be located in Seattle or virtually within the United States.
- Use data driven information to recommend the best locations to launch VCS Operations.
- Create Business Requirement Documents for country virtual launches and expansion.
- Contribute to standards to start a VCS site that can be replicated globally.
- Partner with Finance, Legal, Accounting, Tax, and VCS Operations to determine the best and fastest way to launch VCS in a new country.
- Own VCS Country launches from initial concept formation and pass off to regional operations with first in-country hire.
- Influence stakeholders outside your direct area of responsibility.
- Present to senior leaders and get their approval for country progress.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
- Outstanding speaking, writing, and presentation skills.
- A self-starter, able to prioritize and deliver on deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Previous call center experience.