Inside Sales Representative
Seeking a Sales Professional with a company near the DFW airport to meet growth objectives through direct sales, customer service, and account management. This company designs computing products used in Industrial Automation, Defense and Medical Equipment among others. For the Inside Sales role, we are looking for dynamic individuals who can partner with our Regional Sales Managers to drive results for assigned territory. The ideal candidate will have a technical background and at least three years inside sales experience, with a desire to be in a customer facing role and willingness to grow with the role.
Technical Inside Sales Representative
- Schedule and participate in virtual sales meetings
- Communicate with clients on reschedules, forecasts, and changes
- Participate in sales forecasting and action planning
- Assess competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends, identify sales opportunities
- Qualify inbound leads through initial contact and prioritize follow-up with Regional Sales Managers
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying key potential accounts
- Update job knowledge by studying new product descriptions and participating in educational opportunities
- Process quotes, new orders, and RMAs to support existing accounts
- Prepare monthly sales reports showing lead and scheduling activities
- Maintain record of customer communication in cloud-based CRM
- Electronics hardware experience is a must!
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or technical field is preferred.3+ years’ experience in computer hardware/electronics or related technology
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must, as well as the ability to quickly learn and master various software applications.
· Must work as part of a team and collaborate with colleagues and customers in a positive, professional, and effective manner while exercising judgment within defined procedures and practices.
- Must be able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Must be energetic, self-motivated, and have a high sense of urgency.
- Must possess excellent written, verbal, presentation, and negotiation skills.
This is a full-time position. We off a competitive compensation and benefits package; including health, dental, and vision insurance; company paid life and disability insurance; 401(k); paid holidays and PTO, and a discretionary bonus plan.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $27,718.42 - $98,205.72 per year
Weekly day range:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dallas, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person