Premium Inspection & Testing Group - QCTL Division is now accepting resumes for this full-time call-out position in Davenport, IA.
Premium Inspection & Testing Group is a family of best-in-class companies working together as one team to safely deliver exceptional nondestructive testing (NDT), inspection and calibration services to our clients through unparalleled knowledge, experience and technology leadership. EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE. DELIVERED.
The Level II Inspector MT/PT/VT/UTis responsible for performing inspections in accordance with applicable codes, standards, and specifications.
Essential Job Functions
- Interpret and evaluate results with respect to applicable codes, standards, and specifications.
- Demonstrate familiarity with the scope and limitations of the method of NDT being used
- Mentors, develops, and trains Assistants and Level I Technicians
- Organizes data gathered and reports the results of the NDT method used
- Ensure that all quality assurance and control practices, processes, and procedures are utilized and adhered to
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, professionalism, and provide and maintain excellent customer service
- Enforce, promote, and adhere to all safe work policies and procedures
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude
- Maintain API certifications (UT, MT, PT, VT)
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must have a minimum of 2 yrs inspector experience with full documentation of prior training, experience, and certification
- Level II certifications (UT, MT, PT, VT) required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical background in NDT methods and procedures
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products (word, excel, etc.)
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Hold a valid TWIC card
- Pass DISA drug screen and background check, and submit to random drug testing
- Able to travel (25%). Overnight travel required.
We offer a competitive salary with career growth opportunities and a full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision Insurance, prescription drug coverage, 401k, overtime pay, paid time off, and much more.
Job Type: Full-time
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MT): 2 years (Required)
- Penetrant Testing (PT): 2 years (Required)
- Visual Inspection Testing (VT): 2 years (Required)
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT): 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)