Seeking experienced paralegal to work in White Plains, NY, Newark, NJ, or Princeton, NJ office, to independently coordinate the closing process of Fannie Mae DUS loans. Must be familiar with Fannie Mae guidelines and procedures to ensure compliance with all required document formats, guidelines and deadlines for final loan delivery.
- Collaborate with attorneys, paralegals and other team members to ensure consistency.
- Prepare, review and finalize loan documents and oversee the delivery packages.
- Function as a liaison with client and title company to ensure satisfaction of closing conditions, as well as the contact for Agency and clients on post-closing issues that arise.
- Prepare and review loan delivery packages.
- Delivery of loan documents to clients, Fannie Mae, borrowers and respective counsel
- Three years’ experience with law firm, lender or agency with experience in and knowledge of Fannie Mae loan requirements and Allregs system and procedures
- Bonus: experience in HUD Insured loans, CMBS, bridge, and balance sheet loans, and Freddie Mac loan requirements, including Freddie Mac’s Documents Management System (DMS), Freddie Mac Mac Seller-Servicer product line including Freddie Mac Targeted Affordable Housing (TAH) and Fannie Mae Multifamily Affordable Housing (MAH) transactions.
Communication Skills: Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Multitask and work under pressure of deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft office products
- Proven experience performing under pressure in a fast paced environment and within a team setting.
Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellott, LLC offers a collegial and stimulating work environment, a competitive salary and a full benefits package. For immediate consideration, qualified candidates should submit resumes and salary requirements to Ruthie Garcia, Office Manager.
Job Type: Full-time
- law firm/ lender or agency: 3 years (Preferred)