Job Title: Sr. WebSphere Administrator
Location: Woodlawn, MD
IBM WebSphere System Administrator with experience on enterprise solutions. The candidate must have the ability to document, communicate, and implement the tools they utilize. The candidate must have the ability to write technical white papers and document the design of proposed and new system, as well as reverse engineering existing systems. The candidate must have experience in developing, maintaining, and supporting applications and computer/network operating system and other system software.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills to present ideas and concepts effectively.
- Strong experience with IBM WebSphere Application Server (v8.5.5 and above) administration including but not limited to Installations, Migrations, Upgrades, Deployments, Troubleshooting, and Configurations on Linux/Unix.
- Experience with automated provisioning, configuration management, and application-deployment deployments using Red Hat Ansible.
- Experience automating application deployments for WebSphere using IBM UrbanCode Deploy.
- Strong experience with automated Administration Tasks using scripting languages such as Python/Jython, Groovy, Bash, and Shell script.
- Experience developing build scripts using Apache Ant and Apache Maven.
- Knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) administration.
- Experience with version control software such as Git/Bitbucket.
- Experience using Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins.
- Knowledge of IBM Content Manager administration
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $105,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
- Scripting (Bash, Groovy, Shell, etc.): 2 years (Required)
- Ansible: 3 years (Required)
- Linux: 2 years (Required)
- WebSphere: 3 years (Required)
- Public Trust Clearance (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job