- Travel Nursing
- Critical Care
- Patient Assessment
- Dental Insurance
- Paid License
- Health Insurance
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
GIFTED Healthcare is looking for critical care nurses to join our amazing LTAC team in various locations all across the country!
BENEFITS OF BEING A GIFTED LTAC NURSE!
- Premium Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Day and Night Shifts Available
- Recruiters who works nonstop to find you the perfect shifts
- Personal career coaching and dedicated colleagues to help you reach your personal and professional nursing goals
- Day ONE health, dental, and vision insurance
- Short-term disability and affordable life insurance
- Birthday gifts delivered straight to you!
- Generous referral bonuses – get paid to work with your friends!
- Chief Nursing Officer available to you 24/7
- Weekly or daily pay (when applicable)
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Full license reimbursement
LTAC Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Nursing Assignment, Local Contract or per diem shifts
Long Term Acute Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses are responsible for caring for patients who required extended medical care
LTAC Long Term Acute Care RN Responsibilities:
- The LTAC Registered Nurse provides quality patient care during the patient assessment, intervention, and evaluation
- The Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse collaborates with all members of a patient's healthcare team to formulate a care plan that ensures optimum outcomes and continuity of care
- The LTAC Registered Nurse is responsible for dispensing medications, chest tubes, ventilators, wound vacs, critical care IV Drips, feeding tubes, central lines, etc
- LTAC RN's develop an individualized plan of care and work closely with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate and oversee wound care, ventilator care, rehab, and more
- Monitors, implements, and evaluates status of patient
- An LTAC RN gives guidance and supervision to clinical support staff
- Provide emotional support to the patient and family
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Job Type: Contract
- Critical Care: 1 year (Required)
- Registered Nurse RN (Required)