Please apply by going to the following -
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Effectively communicate with customers, associates and Supervisory Staff in a friendly, respectful, cooperative and pleasant manner, whether it be in person, by phone or in writing.
- Ability to use all store equipment, including PDTs, registers and PC as required.
- Ability to spend up to 100% of working time standing, walking, and moving around the store.
- Ability to regularly bend at the waist, squat, kneel, climb, carry, reach, and stoop.
- Ability to regularly reach above shoulders and overhead
- Ability to repetitively grip, pinch and perform fine manipulation activities with both hands. For example, but not limited to, putting hard tags on and off of merchandise, using hangers, pricing gun and registers and sizing merchandise.
- Ability to regularly push, pull and lift and carry up to 10 lbs.
- Ability to occasionally push, pull, lift and carry more than 20 pounds. For example, but not limited to, working with carts of stock, racks of clothing, hard line products.
- Ability to use cleaning equipment, rolling racks, ladders and other assigned supplies.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations commonly used in retail environments.
- Certain assignments may require other qualifications and skills.
- Associates who work stockroom shifts: Ability to regularly push, pull, lift and carry more than 20 pounds
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $11.00 /hour