SCOPE OF WORK:
*MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 10 YEARS CRUISE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE.*
Responsible for delivery of all Business Analyst artifacts including, but not limited to, the following:
- Work with Business to gather, analyze, and define requirements for projects, enhancements, and defect fixes.
- Develop and deliver functional specifications.
- Perform QA testing where needed and provide functional triage for any defects discovered.
- Provide timely status updates of testing outcomes and progress.
- Required experience in cruise industry 10+ years.
- Expert in delivering all functional deliverables of a business analyst.
- Experience as a Business Analyst in a web application setting.
- Capable of working independently as well as in a team setting.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience leading functional testing activities is highly preferred.
- Experience analyzing technical features of web applications is a plus.
- Requires an Associate Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- 0-2 years of experience in systems analysis or related area.
BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED:
- SSN verification
- 5 year statewide criminal
- $41.00 - $45.00/hour based on experience.
No travel required.
No candidates through agencies.
No corp to corp.
No remote work is available for this position.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $41.00 to $45.00 /hour
- cruise industry: 10 years
- business analyst in a web application setting: 5 years
Required work authorization: