UPN is currently looking for an experienced Procurement Coordinator located in Kansas City, MO. The Procurement Coordinator is responsible for working with the internal construction team and vendors in placement of purchase orders and approval of invoices for construction projects.
Procurement Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Place purchase orders/change orders accurately and timely with vendors as directed by the construction team.
- Develop project cost projections based on input from the construction team.
- Evaluate project efficiency based on estimates and actual costs.
- Participate in construction project kick-off meetings as requested.
- Approve vendor invoices.
- Track inventory usage during construction cycle.
- Analyze and report variances from project estimates.
- Other duties as assigned.
Procurement Coordinator position requirements include:
- HS Diploma/GED required.
- 2+ years general accounting experience preferred
- Experience using construction software preferred, but not required.
- Ability to travel periodically.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (particularly Word/Excel).
Salary is commensurate upon education and experience. Qualified candidates interested in this opportunity should submit their cover letter and resume.
UPN is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: M/F/D/V
Job Type: Full-time
- construction software: 1 year (Preferred)
- general accounting: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Kansas City, MO (Required)