Director of Engineering
As a Director of Engineering at Westgate Branson Woods Resort, you will enjoy a great opportunity to apply your Engineering proficiency through a variety of tasks and projects simultaneously while enhancing your management skills in an innovative and dynamic work environment.
*About Westgate Branson Woods Resort:
*Ideally located on 145 beautiful wooded acres in the heart of the scenic Ozark Mountains, Westgate Branson Woods Resort provides a positive, enriching work environment where you can meet and engage with guests who arrive to experience Branson’s world-class entertainment venues and the myriad of outdoor recreational opportunities at their doorstep. Enjoy the surroundings and excitement of this amazing resort as a member of the Westgate Branson Woods team.
- Directs, coordinates, & exercises functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of Engineering projects.
- Plan & formulate Engineering program & organizes project staff according to project requirements.
- Reviews product design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, and customer contract requirements & related specifications.
- Coordinates activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling, & resolving engineering design & test problems.
- Evaluates and approves design changes, specifications, and drawing releases.
- Controls expenditures within limitations of project budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a certified college or university is required.
- At least 2 years of related experience or training is required.
- Excellent time management skills, detail-oriented, ability to keep organization of tasks, and meet project deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to document work and effectively communicate with all levels of Team Members.
- Ability to calculate figures & amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, & volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Occasionally lift/move up to 50 pounds. Regularly required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk, & hear.
Job Type: Full-time
- Engineering Management: 2 years (Required)
- Hotel Engineering: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)