We will earn our customers' business every day, by being the very best at what we do.
FRANKLIN SAVINGS BANK
Functional Position Description
All individuals holding positions within Franklin Savings Bank are responsible for conducting themselves in a manner consistent with the FSB Pledge of Excellence. The Pledge of Excellence describes standards of conduct that will be consistently demonstrated with customers and coworkers. These include Accuracy, Quality Service, Professionalism, Confidentiality, Teamwork, Respect, Timeliness, Innovation, Communications, and Enjoying the Journey. All employees are expected to be familiar with the descriptions of these standards and to understand the importance of consistently demonstrating them while performing their duties.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining the bank’s website and SEO efforts, coordinating marketing campaigns with various media outlets and partners, reporting on marketing campaign metrics, and assisting the Marketing & Community Engagement Officer with creative and administrative responsibilities, including assisting with community events and sponsorships.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with our creative and digital agencies to launch digital marketing campaigns, including SEM, Google display, OTT and others as needed.
- Launch and manage our social media advertising campaigns using the Facebook Meta platform.
- Report on and track the results of all marketing campaigns.
- Manage and keep the bank’s website up to date using the WordPress Divi platform.
- Create campaign landing pages and track performance.
- Manage the bank’s website SEO efforts using SEMrush.
- Utilize Google Analytics to view and report on website data and trends.
- Stay abreast of changes and trends in the marketing industry, and make suggestions for improvements to our digital marketing initiatives.
- Assist with community events, sponsorships and engagement as needed.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies with the Marketing & Community Engagement Officer.
- Assist with other marketing initiatives and administrative tasks as needed.
- AS degree (or comparable education/work experience) in marketing, communications, technology or a related field
- 1+ years marketing experience
- Familiarity with SEO / Google Analytics / SEM / Google Display Ads / Social media advertising helpful
- Familiarity with marketing platforms helpful
- Experience managing marketing campaigns helpful
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects from start to finish
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Creative and energetic
Must have valid driver’s license
Duties are performed both remotely and in an office environment, and will require traveling to other facilities using employee's personal transportation.
Requires the ability to operate, repetitively at times, a personal computer, telephone and other office equipment.
Physical effort and lifting is required with the handling of light materials and supplies.
Position is normally seated with the freedom of movement on a regular basis.
*External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, must be able to perform the essential functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.
This job description represents an overview of the essential functions of this position. This is not a complete listing of all required duties. Specific duties may vary over time to meet the needs of the bank.
Franklin Savings Bank reserves the right to change the job duties as business requirements dictate. The employee will be expected to perform other reasonably-related duties as may be required by Management.
Every employee works for Franklin Savings Bank, not just for a particular manager. Accordingly, employees are expected to act in the best interests of the bank, even if doing so requires actions and responsibilities not listed in the above job description.
Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. The bank maintains its status as an at-will employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $21.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Franklin, NH 03235: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person