Are you MOTIVATED? Do you like being part of a TEAM?
We are currently hiring dynamic part-time Customer Service Associates at our 76 convenience store/gas station in Seattle.
Primarily swing shifts (4pm - midnight); grave shift (midnight – 8am) and weekend shifts available.
Highly motivated with good work ethics is a must.
- Provide great customer service.
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Ring up groceries accurately, and in a timely manner.
- Stock cooler and groceries.
- Perform other assigned duties.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Must have or obtain a current food handlers card.
- Must have flexible hours (evenings and weekends)
- Must be clean cut and wear our uniform.
- Must be able to multi-task.
This job can either be FUN or a DRAG…YOU are what makes the difference…IF YOU WANT TO MAKE IT FUN….
Please stop by in person and fill out an application Monday – Friday 9am – 3pm. We are located at: 914 James St, Seattle, WA 98104. Or simply reply to this posting.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used:
- Other duties as requested
- Working alone and with a team
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma