1201 Hadley Road
Mooresville, IN 46158
Full-Time; 40 Hrs/Wk
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Indiana Pharmacy Technician state licensure
National Pharmacy Technician certification (PTCB)
Bachelor's preferred with 5 years hospital experience as a Pharmacy Technician
WHAT YOU WILL DO
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Maintains all the required documents for compliance and audit
- Recommends purchases based on contract pricing, knowledge of vendors.
- Coordinates the receipt and stocking of medications and supplies
- Ensures medications on shelf are properly labeled, stored, and separated to ensure proper and safe drug selection.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Accurately type at least 40 words per minute.
- High degree of concentration when typing technical reports, compliance reports, insurance benefit information.
- Maintain spreadsheet of financial and management reports.
- Must have good communication skills to effectively deal with pharmacy staff, nurses, physicians, medical clinic personnel, insurance companies and vendors
- Understands and effectively adjusts to changes in job conditions, assignments, priorities and schedules.
- High attention to detail.
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.