Position Summary This key, senior finance position is responsible for providing financial consultation and leadership to key managers throughout the business. Reporting to the CFO, this role requires a collaborative cross‐functional effort to drive relevant, flexible and efficient financial planning and analysis that supports our key business decisions. A proven self starter, this candidate ideally has demonstrated experience in a similar role with a global, multi‐site manufacturing company.
- Analyzes business trends and provides appropriate feedback to the organization
- Performs customer and product profitability analysis and makes investment and pricing recommendations. Identifies opportunities to drive revenue growth, margin expansion and a more favorable mix (i.e., driving preferred products and services).
- Lead development, support and leveraging of Hyperion Financial Management System to drive the FP&A process.
- Drives business value by providing financial and analytical counsel to facilitate decision‐marking around strategic business initiatives.
- Directs the preparation of the budget, presentations and financial forecasts, institutes and maintains other planning and control procedures.
- Oversee the capital investment, budgeting and planning process.
- Prepares monthly financial reporting including revenue and margin variance for the global regions.
- Maintains the overall global capital justification and approval Process. Collaborates with business leaders on key capital decisions and innovation projects.
- Communicates a cohesive and concise story around business drivers behind financial data and potential implications on future results.
- Create user‐based tools to facilitate effective data sharing and decision support tools for business partners to utilize throughout the organization.
- Creates financial models and scenarios as a key input for business planning decisions in areas such as capital deployment, product development, and acquisitions.
- Key player in the annual budget processes incorporating business initiatives, economic trends and operational effectiveness.
- Identifies and executes upon process improvement opportunities.
- Can deliver effective presentations to management and key stakeholders.
- Financial Planning and Analysis support for all corporate functions, preparation of all Board presentation, consolidation of total company performance, and management of all KPI summaries.
- Support acquisition and corporate development activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Accounting, Finance, Business).
- 8+ years of increasing responsibilities in related field
Education and/or Experience:
- MBA a plus
- Experience with a manufacturing company
- Understanding of product costing and month‐end reporting
- Demonstrated advanced financial modeling experience
- Experience with advanced ERP systems, data analytics tools, Oracle Hyperion Financial Management, and business intelligence systems
- Leadership skills – ability to effectively motivate and manage staff and lead initiatives; good judge of talent; process oriented; results oriented; team oriented; ability to drive change; ability to manage conflict and priorities
- Agent of change – able to recognize people, process and technology gaps to create change for desired outcomes consistent with the Maxcess vision.
- Communication skills‐ ability to articulate vision and recommendations; ability to manage difficult conversations with tact and diplomacy
- Work ethic – enjoys working in a fast‐paced environment; ability to manage multiple priorities; ability to operate in a relatively lean environment; roll‐up‐the‐sleeves mentality
- Integrity – ability to handle highly confidential information and situations
- The ability to predictably and regularly attend work and to be punctual.
- The ability to work cooperatively with others.
- The ability to deal politely and professionally with customers and/or coworkers.
- The ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- The ability to follow direction or instruction.
- The ability to communicate, create, access and analyze information with strong computer and analytical skills.
- Ability to travel (US and Internationally)
- Ability to work evenings and/or weekends as needed to accomplish objectives
Job Type: Full-time
- Oracle: 3 years (Preferred)
- Hyperion: 3 years (Required)
- Analysis Skills: 5 years (Required)
- Leadership: 8 years (Required)
- Financial Modeling: 5 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement