Billing Assistant (Job Number:
The Shared Service Center (SSC) Contract Services Team is seeking a Billing Assistant. The selected candidate will perform a variety of activities in support of the final billing and contract closeout. The selected candidate will be responsible for a full range of clerical/administrative functions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of final closeout cover letters and uploading closeout related documentation into a central repository, submitting package to customers and coordinating system updates.
- Entering interim and final invoices into various government billing systems; primarily Wide Area Workflow (WAWF).
- Interact with both internal and external customers to fulfill requests for closeout information and to support audit requests.
- Maintaining multiple spreadsheets with department invoicing data.
- POC for refund checks to coordinate with credit invoice submission
- Closeout of FFP contracts, commercial contracts and administrative closeouts
- Property Closeout processing
- Pull hard copy documents as needed for audits or to complete files
- Incoming and outgoing mail
- Follow up on subcontractor invoice approval
- High School Diploma coupled with 2+ years working in a support role.
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office Suite tools, primarily Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills; strong attention to detail
SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Jul 27, 2018, 8:23:17 AM
United States-TN-OAK RIDGE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Potential for Teleworking: