Sifted set out to reimagine the office lunch hour, creating a data-driven experience that's designed for destination workplaces. Today, Sifted creates experiential lunch programs for high-growth, culture-centric companies. Brands who want to treat their staff to chef-made, hand-delivered lunches hire Sifted to provide a daily or weekly lunch in their office.
Sifted is hiring a customer experience-minded professional to deliver lunch and manage the on-site experience at our client's location.
The ideal candidate is interested in pop-up events and values all the elements that contribute to an out-of-this-world event experience.
This position requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
This position works 5 days/week Monday - Friday, typically 9:00 am - 3:00 pm. Hours may vary on a weekly basis
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing our dedicated soup & sandwich floor at one of our top client's location
- Managing the Sifted lunch experience at the client’s location and ensuring every staff member is delighted
- Creating an inspired, pop-up vibe in the client’s office using branded butcher paper and creativity
- Collecting feedback including specific metrics and report back to the Community Manager
- Suggesting ways to increase efficiency and improve the experience
The best candidate:
- Has some sandwich/soup or BOH catering experience
- Is detail oriented and looks for ways to have a positive impact on the customer experience
- Loves working fast-paced events and interacting with guests
- Enjoys building the Sifted brand and looks forward to representing it
- Is open to feedback and appreciates opportunities to improve personally and professionally
- $20.00 hourly rate
- 100% Paid Health Insurance
- Supportive environment
- Free lunch
- Room to grow
The modern tech office is innovative, lean + environmentally conscious. Typical corporate catering is not. Sifted set out to reimagine the office lunch hour, creating a data-driven experience that's designed for destination workplaces. Today, Sifted creates experiential lunch programs for high-growth, culture-centric companies.
Brands who want to treat their staff to chef-made, hand-delivered lunches hire Sifted to provide a daily or weekly lunch in their office. The service is fully-managed and laced with incredible attention to detail. From our professional hosts + account managers to our kitchen ninjas who take care of all dietary needs, Sifted's lunch programs feel like a perk for everyone in the office.
We have a reputation of feeding software engineers + fast growing teams better than anyone (if you have a team of your own, you know that's a skill). We're partners in helping colossal companies stay tight-knit and startups harness their natural energy.
This job advertisement is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Sifted provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Employment at Sifted is considered at will, meaning that either the company or the employee may terminate this employment relationship at any time with or without cause or notice.
Offers of employment and continued employment at Sifted are contingent upon successful completion of trust + safety checks including a criminal history check, a motor vehicle record check, identity verification, food safety certification verification, and at least two reference checks.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- BOH catering: 1 year (Preferred)
- sandwich/soup bar: 1 year (Preferred)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Monday (Preferred)
- Tuesday (Preferred)
- Wednesday (Preferred)
- Thursday (Preferred)
- Friday (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off