This is a Systems Engineer role focused on virtualization - key skills are as follows:
- Specialized in VMware Enterprise Level engineer in Microsoft Windows Servers OS environment.
- Should be very strong at Virtualization and Storage technologies.
- Having Active Directory experience will be the next skill. AWS, Azure and O365 will be plus.
- MUST have 8 + years overall IT experience for this Labor Category - prefer at least one of the Microsoft and/or VMWare certs listed below.
The Solutions Engineer must have at least 5 years of hands-on experience to support responsibilities specified in the scope of work section.
- Certifications in the supported technologies is preferred, however, demonstrable hands-on working knowledge is preferred over the formal certifications.
- The person must have experience supporting an Enterprise infrastructure consisting of at least 2000 Windows Servers on-premise and Cloud-based (preferably Amazon Web Service) environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/Engineering is preferred.
- 8+ years’ experience designing and managing multiple Active Directory Domains for a large, geographically dispersed enterprise (1,000 + users).
- 8+ years’ experience configuring Group Policy Objects to secure Windows infrastructure.
- 5+ years’ experience with complex scripting leveraging PowerShell.
- 5+ years’ experience working in an AD domain at least 2012R2 functional level.
- 3+ years’ experience with implementing and maintaining web server certificates
- 3+ years’ experience administering DNS. WINS, and DHCP.
- 3+ years’ hand on experience administering Azure AD and Azure Cloud.
- 3+ years’ experience administering a virtual environment such as VMware or Hyper-V
- Experience with domain consolidations / migrations.
- 3+ years’ experience with managing and deploying patches with an Enterprise tools i.e. Microsoft Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), BigFix, SCCM.
- 2+ years’ experience with setup, migration and administration of Exchange on-prem and 0365 Exchange Online.
- 2+ years’ experience managing/installing Dell Storage hardware
- 2+ years’ setup, configuration, administration and maintenance of AD Federation Services (ADFS) in an Enterprise environment
- Microsoft Certifications MCSA 2012 and MCSA Cloud Platform are preferred.
- VMware Certified Associate for VMware v6 is preferred.
- VMware Certified Professional for VMware v6 is preferred.
- Certifications in Microsoft Windows Azure, O365 and Windows server administration preferred.
- Experience with CyberArk Enterprise Password Vault, Infoblox, McAfee ePO, Whats Up Gold, Solarwinds Orion, and Splunk are a plus.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
- complex scripting leveraging PowerShell: 5 years (Required)
- Designing and managing multiple Active Directory Domains : 4 years (Required)
- administering a virtual environment such as VMware : 1 year (Required)
- systems engineer: 5 years (Required)
- Configuring Group Policy Objects to secure Windows : 1 year (Required)