Job Title: Houseperson/Shuttle Driver
Job Summary: Cleans and maintains the hotel lobby and other public areas throughout the property, while meeting established standards of cleanliness and propriety to assure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues. Hotel Shuttle Driver for guests upon request. Provides support for housekeeping.
- Cleans and maintains the lobby and other public areas to ensure a safe and clean experience for hotel guests, associates and vendors.
- Cleans public restrooms and replenishes supplies.
- Vacuums and/or sweeps all floor surfaces.
- Polishes furniture, fixtures, and elevators.
- Picks up newspapers, glassware, trash, etc. from lobby and front of the hotel.
- Maintains a safe public area by placing rugs at doors so guests do not slip or fall.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful, and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Upon request, drives Hotel Shuttle van for guests.
- Provides support for Housekeeping department
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid in-state Drivers License with clean driving record is required.
- Basic knowledge of general cleaning principles, use of cleaning products, and operation of standard cleaning equipment.
- Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extending arms over head, bending, and stooping to perform cleaning tasks.
- Ability to push and/or pull equipment weighing up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to lift a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and associates.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- Shuttle Driver or other Driving: 2 years
- Housekeeping: 2 years