Job Title: OM&S Site Lead
Security Clearance Required: Active Secret Clearance*
Work Location: Beaufort, SC
Supervise operations by developing plans and procedures, and execution of the logistical policies and procedures established by the Navy and DoD in a warehouse environment.
*Ability to obtain and maintain an Active Secret Clearance is required; candidates currently possessing an Active Secret Clearance are preferred.
>Please provide salary expectations when applying.
GVI, Inc., a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC, is a Systems Engineering and Logistics & Program Management company providing services to government and commercial entities. GVI is a successful ANC-owned Small Disadvantaged Business with proven financial strength and stability. We perform a wide range of support across multiple contracts, with our core capabilities centered on Production Engineering and Depot Operations; SHIPALT / TEMPALT; Logistics Management; Inventory, Warehouse Management, and Kitting; Program Management; Financial, Contracts, and Process Management; Quality Assurance; Configuration Management; and IUID Marking, Tracking, and Support.
- Plan employees’ work scheduled and assign duties.
- Conduct required training to ensure employees understand all aspects of their position
- Prepare and maintain work records and reports of information such as employee time and wages, daily receipts, or inspection results.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, receiving, storing and issuing materials and supplies.
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, training and safety records.
- Comply with all OSHA regulations and directives.
- US Citizenship.
- Active Secret Clearance.
- BS Degree or its equivalent with experience.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in logistics to include purchasing, transportation, receiving, storing, inventorying, packaging, shipping and disposing of materials and supplies, PLUS,
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the use of logistical/resource planning software (i.e. SAP, ERP), experience can be concurrent.
- Thorough knowledge of Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP) in processing all transactions and development of required reports.
- Thorough knowledge of the US/DoD N-ERP inventory management systems is preferred.
- Must be able to frequently lift 50lbs.
- Valid US Driver’s License.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off