Part-Time Retail Merchandiser
Our part-time merchandisers play a critical role in helping our retail business customers best market and manage their products and retail space. Successful merchandisers are friendly, intelligent, reliable, self-starters who have a strong work ethic and a great attention to detail. Merchandisers implement plan-o-grams, stock displays, restock shelves, install security fixtures and complete surveys and audits, among other responsibilities. While an entry position, there are leadership opportunities for those who have a passion for people and performance.
- A positive attitude.
- The ability to think, solve and make decisions.
- Smart phone and/or computer technology capable to accurately, remotely and on a timely basis accept, schedule and report on store visits along with work hours, photos, and travel expenses.
- The ability to efficiently and correctly follow plan-o-grams.
- 18 or older with a valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
- Able to meet the physical demands of the job which include standing, reaching, bending, crouching and on occasion lifting up to 40 pounds.
- A belief in customer service.
About Footprint Retail Services:
is a nationally recognized company and industry leader; footprint
has provided total management capabilities for retail services for 20 years. footprint
provides unparalleled service no matter the size of the project – from in-store service needs to installation or removal of displays, signage, roll-outs and remodels, new store, merchandising, to training and comprehensive reporting.
Thank you for your interest and please Apply Today!