In the role of a Chiropractic Secretary/Assistant, you will accommodate patients, as needed with patient care for the physician.
This is a lengthly job posting, but advantageous for both of us
The candidate and successful applicant should be:
- Must Be Reliable!
- Must be computer savvy, and be able to carry yourself well displaying polish, maturity and confidence.
- Excellent communication; verbal and written.
- Must be comfortable discussing finances with patients.
- Billing knowledge/experience in a chiropractic/holistic atmosphere is a MUST
- Previous chiropractic medical/office experience preferred, but also required!
- Be a positive, outgoing, people-oriented and , willing to dive right in!
- You must posses great attention to detail skills (very very important!)
- Be a joy to work with, [because the doctor is]!
- Display genuine care for the patients and strive to make a difference in their care.
- The love to converse with people to and make them feel welcome!
- You are a highly organized employee and able to get the job done!
- You will need to take initiative !
- Greet patients - Give every patient that comes through our door or calls our phone, the extra care and love that makes them feel welcomed.
- Answer phones with energy, enthusiasm and a smile[the other person may not see you but they can tell in your voice]!
- Learn to schedule efficiently and manage patient flow to ensure all patients are treated with great service and a WOW experience!
- Give simple financial presentations to patients and help them with financial arrangements for starting their care, taking payments and collecting money when due.
- Bill insurance companies, tracking of balances, posting payments, following up with insurance, and producing monthly statements.
- Generate monthly reports.
- Follow Up with routine calls to attorneys on statuses of pending litigation , preparation of records to attorneys and insurance companies as needed.
- Writing letters, preparing patient packets, filing and general office support.
- Work closely with the doctor .
- Overall thoughtfulness and kindness to patients and their kids, opening the door for someone who has their hands full, offering a snack to a hungry working mom, and whatever else comes up!!
- Keep the office looking tidy, organized and beautiful!
This position is for you :
If you like working in a small office, chatting with patients and prospective patients, insurance companies and attorney's all day long either by phone or in person!
This is an ideal opportunity, perfect if you have "corporate skills", but is in search of a position to do something more, make a difference, and work as part of a dedicated team.
In this office,Customer Service is VITAL and we want all of our patients that "WOW" experience. The ideal candidate truly has to care about people, value his/her work performance and ability, and be willing to give it their all!!
Are you the WINNER our office is searching for?!
Are you able to apply yourself to learning and then mastering procedures, easily can take direction, be creative in the office, then we would love to meet you!
Our office is growing, and we want someone who wants to grow with us!
You will enjoy our positive family-oriented environment, and will love getting to know the fantastic families that come in for care.
Opportunity to attend educational seminars , training and self-enrichment. You will help the doctor serve more and more people in the community with excellent chiropractic care.
Position is Part Time and currently the office is open M,W,F and an occasional days as needed.
M,W,F we see patients from 8AM until 6 PM.
$12- 15.00/hr to start, depending on qualifications.
Email your resume with a detailed cover letter telling us why you should be the new hire.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR FAX THE OFFICE, WE ARE BUSY SERVING PATIENTS! THANKS!
Job Types: Part-time
Salary: $12 to $15.00 /hour
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
- chiropractic billing: 1 year