Full Job Description
Sr. Marketing Manager 821449 (H)
We are looking for a Senior Manager of Marketing for our company who is smart, customer-focused and passionate about entertainment to help us hone the strategy and vision to drive the future of audio content, as we redefine original audio programming and listening experiences. The Content Marketing team is tasked with making blockbuster hits out of high-profile, original and exclusive titles. In this role, you will help support the release of exclusive and original titles by formulating the positioning/strategy, developing marketing tactics for promotion on and off the platforms, contributing to the development and execution of earned, owned and paid media plans, and above all, bringing together and overseeing seamless execution of title-specific campaigns. In addition, you will work cross-functionally with the Creative Services, Social Media, Paid Media, PR, CRM, Business Intelligence and UX teams to connect all the dots on the customer journey and execute plan elements. This role calls for someone who is not only an excellent internal collaborator but also a savvy, consummate professional when interfacing with external partners. The right candidate will demonstrate a highly creative, analytical and editorial mind. The role requires sound business sense, powerful attention to detail and an ability to work collaboratively to execute quickly and under pressure. The candidate will have direct hands-on ownership as well as lead cross-functional coordination with creative, social, acquisition and ancillary marketing teams. In this role, the candidate will execute end-to-end customer-facing promotional campaigns to drive acquisition, engagement, and revenue, and will implement business data to analyze campaign results and title-specific performance. The right candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic and not afraid to take risks.
- Executing highly visible, go to market plans for premiere original programming properties, with a holistic eye on curating thoughtful multi-surface and multi-channel new and existing customer experiences.
- Leverage the ecosystem to provide the members with delightful, seamless, personalized experiences that drive acquisition and activation activities
- Drive business case development by bringing together customer insights, research, financial data, and analytics to develop a perspective on revenue and profitability potential for new-to-market initiatives.
- Partner with Analytics, Data Science and other key stakeholders to define and measure success.
- Share best practices with cross-functional teams in the US and international regions
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the organization's ability to meet its strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in online marketing/merchandising
- Strong multi-channel, digital marketing experience. Experience working with media teams and agencies; strong working knowledge of Programmatic, Paid Social, Mobile Advertising and Integrated Marketing partnerships
- Experience managing teams directly and influencing cross-functional partners to accomplish business goals
- Proven track record of building and beating marketing plans and forecasts
- Experience gathering and utilizing user insights in marketing campaigns and creative
- Experience in data visualization and presentation building skills for various levels of management
- Demonstrated understanding of site optimization, UX and persuasive marketing techniques in the driving of new listener activation
- Experience with web/mobile analytics programs, i.e., Site Catalyst and A/B testing strategies and related programs, i.e., Test & Target.
- Knowledge of SQL skills to extract data from our database
- Strong analytical and Excel skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge and/or experience within entertainment or publishing industries
- Basic HTML skills and a general understanding of web development
- Background in online media and entertainment
Newark, NJ 07102 5 Month Assignment