If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here (http://wd5.myworkday.com/ryder/d/task/1422$3.htmld) to log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process.
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
The HR Contact Center Representative is the primary point of contact to help triage and resolve employee inquiries and concerns. This position requires daily contact through inbound calls, and chats to determine the exact nature of an employee's concerns. Contact Center Representative may escalate questions and / or concerns to Functional Specialists if unable to resolve. Other daily tasks include generation of solutions for online knowledge base. In addition to technical experience, the Contact Center Representative must have good communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, and be self-motivated, detail-oriented and well organized.
- Bilingual French/English
- Hours of operation: Monday through Friday, 7am - 7pm CST
- Staggered shifts and/or flexible scheduling may be available
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Associates degree or equivalent level of Bachelor education in HR or related field preferred
- One (1) year or more experience in HR, Call Center, or related field preferred
- One (1) year or more experience Case management system(s) (e.g., ServiceNow; Salesforce, etc.) preferred
- Presents ideas and information to customers in a clear, concise manner, exhibiting exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Adapts communication style to different customer groups
- Demonstrates attention to and actively strives for understanding of customers’ concerns and opinions
- Illustrates ability to listen effectively to customer concerns and issues in order to provide applicable solutions
- Creates an environment that encourages sharing of information within the team, by fostering open dialogue with team members
- Resolve employee inquiries and issues by utilizing contact center procedures, policy manuals, knowledge management system and other reference materials
- Document all employee inquiries and issues in the contact center case management application (i.e. ServiceNow)
- Forward employee inquiries to Functional Specialists when specific, in-depth functional knowledge is required
- Notify the appropriate team member when updates to the knowledgebase are needed
- Identify unusual calling events or frequent employee issues and work with the Contact Center Supervisor or Operations Manager to suggest process, procedure and/or training improvements
- Suggest methods to update, simplify, or enhance processes, procedures, and technologies
- Participate in special projects as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
Applicants from Colorado, New York City, Connecticut and Washington State:
The hourly rate for this position is $19
Ryder offers comprehensive health and welfare benefits, to include medical,
prescription, dental, vision, life insurance and disability insurance options, as well as
paid time off for vacation, illness, bereavement, family and parental leave, and a tax advantaged 401(k) retirement savings plan
Job Category: HR Compliance
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.