Researches and analyses demographics, pricing schedules, market trends, competitor products, and other information relevant to the company’s marketing objectives. The Marketing Specialist uses marketing expertise to help direct strategy and planning for promotional materials. The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging the company’s customer base, and creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of our vision.
Marketing Specialist Job Duties:
- Researches and analyses a variety of marketing information, including market trends, pricing schedules, competitor offerings, product specifications, and demographic data.
- Presents findings to marketing teams to help guide the direction and activities of the department.
- Develops new marketing strategies and campaigns based on detailed analysis of market forces.
- Works with creative teams to come up with branding ideas, advertising copy, graphic designs, and promotional materials.
- Identifies the appropriate media channels where each product or service's marketing materials can be delivered to the public.
- Enforces brand marketing guidelines throughout each product to create a cohesive feel to each campaign.
- Provides expert direction and insight to marketing staff members throughout each project or campaign.
- Acts as a go-to resource for up-to-date, accurate research and market information.
- Tracks marketing strategy results closely and creates detailed reports with data analysis and other feedback.
- Adjusts marketing plans as needed in response to data tracking efforts
- Reports findings and results to upper management and executives.
- Promote the brand in newspapers ads, magazines and on social media like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube.
- Attend and contribute to staff conferences to educate management about research findings and discuss proposals for branding and promoting products and services.
- Ability to create graphic illustrations of complex data using Adobe InDesign software.
- Experience in managing promotional budgets.
Marketing Specialist Skills and Qualifications:
Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field, Creativity, Innovative, Independent, Self-Starter, Adaptability, Knowledge of Media Channels and Marketing Strategy, Client Relationships, Research, Critical Thinking, Analysis, Leadership, Managerial Skills, Public Speaking, Writing, Interpersonal Communication, Attention to Detail, Organization, Multi-Tasker.
Job Types: Temporary, Internship, Contract
Salary: $20.00 /hour