Who we are
CRI is a privately held organization providing global mobility services for over 30 years. We are a full service international relocation company. We believe in giving our clients small company care with big company solutions.
Working for CRI is not just a job. It's a career where your skills and passion for delivery quality services make a positive difference to our customer that we serve.
-Experience coding items such as invoices, vouchers, expenses, reports and enforcing accounting practices.
-Other duties as assigned or required.
- Provides administrative support such as reviewing and answering correspondence, filing, copying, answering calls, etc.
- Maintains executive-level client contact, and handles confidential issues on a daily basis. Acts as a liaison between executives & clients/personnel.
- Plans, schedules & manages meetings & special events.
- Coordinates travel arrangements/accommodations.
- Maintains calendar & day-to-day schedules of executives.
- Mail client birthday’s card. May assist with other social functions as needed.
- Researches and provides information as requested.
- Coordinates collection and preparation of a variety of company-wide reports and presentations (PowerPoint).
- Assists in tracking and monitoring various projects.
- Assigns transferees to Relocation Coordinators.
- Serves as backup for front desk duties.
- Conducts Post Relocation Quality surveys and logs results.
- Runs pre-defined statistical analysis of quality results for reporting.
- Maintains and publishes Client Reporting and Ad Hoc Reporting logs; including running and formatting client reports per schedule.
- High School Diploma, accounting courses beneficial, plus one year of experience supporting a Senior Executive.
- Experience in fast -paced, professional environment.
- Intermediate in Word, Excel and PowerPoint and accounting software a plus.
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Must be organized and self-motivated; able to work independently and meet deadline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; professional demeanor.
- Experience in accounts payable a plus.
- Able to prioritize and multitask.
- Work Schedule Monday-Friday.
- Performed other office and administrative duties as assigned.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Contribute to a positive team environment.
CRI has an awesome diverse and inclusive environment. We have a fun culture and offer great benefits. CRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Accounts Payable: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)